Friday, July 9, 2010

seriosly, I'm saving how much????

Last year my Wonderful Man started his own business, Dirty Ducts and More. He cleans air ducts, dryer vents and adds insulation. "Yeah yeah yeah, we are in a recession, who has the money for that extra?" (Oh no, here we go.)

In an effort to train his workers, Son 1 and Son 2, he put insulation in our attic and an attic fan. Again I thought whatever. It was winter, freezing outside, what a waste of money... Like we can afford all of that, didn’t I just say we are in a recession?

Well, spring came and the days got hotter and hotter and hotter. Just recently it has been almost unbearable at 103 degrees. In Delaware People!!!

Normally my upstairs is 10 degrees hotter or colder then the down. NOPE not now.. Even in 103 Degrees…. Nope, it just isn’t. How can this be? Did my Wonderful Man have something?
Was he “right”.
(Ugh, that was as hard to type as it was for Fonzie to say he was wrrrooonnnng)

Yesterday I opened the mail from the electric company; it was time to reassess my year budget plan. I am now saving $144.00 big ones every month. That is $1728 a year. Holy Crap!!! Do you know what I can do with $1728?

So to my Wonderful Man, I love you!!




If you live in the Delaware area and would like to spend as much money as I am going to, take a look at what my Wonderful Man can do.







No comments:

Post a Comment