Friday, April 9, 2010

Leave it to the dogs...

The week before I decided to finally start writing on my blog I did a bunch of work in my dining room.. Of course not thinking with my blog head, I didn't take one picture, not one single before picture so I could reflect back on what it was... So I promise to think things through on my next project, but until then here are my babies...

This is old girl Tasha. She loves to go on boat rides, well any rides actually. I've never seen a Rotti go gray like this but she has been this way for 5 years now.


This handsome young man is Sampson... He is a royal PIA.... Very loving but he plays VERY hard and other dogs don't really like that.



The princess above is Sade. As sweet as she looks, she does steal socks and eats poop when she can. Does anyone know how to fix that? I've tried it all.. with no luck... I listen to "its me or the dog", she knows everything right? wrong didn't work. Her first trick is to always learn "leave it". well they all LEAVE IT, when they want to. Its when I want them to "leave it" is when they don't. So then I tried Casar Millans ideas. Well he is a genius but unless he comes to my house... it doesn't work.




My baby Ace. I do realize he looks a little scraggly. Well, in Pomeranian terms he is going through the "uglies". Yes he looks a little ugly in a sweet kind of way but that is what its called. This picture was taken three weeks ago. He already has a good two inches of hair pretty thick all the way around.


So my goal is to post two items next week.. I'm hoping by posting that it will help motivate me to not look like someone who doesnt do what she plans to the entire world.... I do make lists... I do ALMOST everything on the list, I think that is pretty good. If I did the entire list every time my name would be Martha instead of Tracy. By the way I did print our her list of things to do for spring cleaning. If you interested... Spring Cleaning



I should let you know I have downloaded this list twice, but THIS will be the year i follow it.. If its the last thing I do ....




1 comment:

  1. Awww, your baby's photo shoot turned out great! Ace looks adorable in that little basket.

    Can't wait to see what projects you've finished up and are getting ready to tackle. I wish I was more like you . . . getting to it and getting it done. I'm such a procrastinator!

    ReplyDelete