Tuesday, March 23, 2010

In the beginning

I can’t believe I am finally posting an article. I created my blog sometime last year and it has just sat here. Not knowing what to write about, what would be my theme subject, do I really want to write my everyday life happenings for the entire world to see? But then again, who’s reading? My faithful girlfriend that has been a follower since day one, following absolutely nothing…..

Let me start off by saying I am a mother of three wonderful boys, 20, 19 and newly 17 years old. Unfortunately I work for a large bank I promise never to speak about. I’ve been married to the man of my dreams for nine years now. I have four dogs, YES that isn’t a typo I have four dogs. Tasha my Rottweiler who is almost ten, Sampson my English bulldog who is three, Sade my Pomeranian she just turned one, and last but certainly not least Ace, my 5 month old Pomeranian.


When son #1 graduated high school I was a mess to say the least, complete empty nester with still two boys at home. Has that happened to anyone? So I bought a dog, Lulu my beloved bulldog, then I found Sampson who was in a terrible family and he needed recued. But after a year Lu’s kidneys failed and she passed away. So now son #2 was getting ready to graduate, what better way to get over the loss then to buy a puppy. But wait, I have a great idea, when son #3 goes off to college what will I do? I know I’ll have puppies. (Am I totally insane????) So now we have Ace. The sad thing is son #1 and son #2 come home almost every weekend. What??? Every weekend. Yes my house is invaded with kids. I do love it but I think to myself, “Fool what were you so worried about?”

That’s my life in a nutshell. Hopefully sometime very soon I will figure out what to write about. My goal is to post sometime Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I know as I am an avid blog reader and I get so disappointed when I go to a blog and it’s the same thing as yesterday, I just don’t think my life is that exciting. Three days a week might be stretching it. Thank you for stopping by, hope you come again.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! It's about time girl! Welcome to Blogland. That wasn't so hard now, was it?

    But now we need some pics - of your sweet poochies, the cool things you've done around your house, etc. You have so much to share!

    Glad you finally took the plunge. ;o)
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet you, I stopped by via Carla's blog.

    I have done the 'big bank' think too, not at the moment but do remember those days well. Guess we all need a job to pay the bills as long as we have plenty of time to enjoy the good in life. I'm sure your boys and hubby and dogs provide so much pleasure for you. I look forward to seeing more!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete